Power Parents- Stroller Fitness
My Stroller fitness classes cater to moms and dads of all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms, and moms with one or more stroller-aged children. You DO NOT need to have a child with you to participate. Kids who are not in strollers are welcome to join in on the workout, but can not be left unattended by parent or guardian during class.
This is an interval-based classes that incorporates cardio, strength, and core for a total body workout. Great music will be played and fun games incorporating the kids with the workout as well.
After each 45 minute session you will have a 15 minute “power play” for the kids. Moms must be at least 6 weeks postpartum (8 weeks for a c-section) with clearance from your physician to resume physical exercise. Pregnant moms must receive written clearance from their physician twice during their pregnancy for exercising while pregnant. Please bring a yoga mat & resistance band.
If the program does not fill, Jenn will allow drop ins. The drop in fee is $10 per person. A waiver must be signed at the check in desk and exact change is required. If you do not have exact change you will not be able to participate.
Registration and Refund Policies
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.