Tone it out! - (HIIT) A total body workout designed to be choreographed to music, rather than counted with reps, to keep the workout fun and the mind distracted. There are intense cardio busts followed by recovery of high repetition with light weighs to help tone the entire body. The class offers multiple options of intensity allowing all levels of fitness to participate. Every workout is designed to be fun! Participants will burn between 400-600 calories depending of fitness levels.
Participants will need 3- 5 lb weights (provided) and a yoga mat. Please be sure to bring water.
This program is taught by Jenn Caron of rockstarfit.org
If the program does not fill, Jenn will allow drop ins. The drop in fee is $10 per person. A waiver must be signed at the check in desk and exact change is required. If you do not have exact change you will not be able to participate.
Registration and Refund Policies
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.