Rookie Rugby is the introductory game for rugby in America. Kids learn and compete in a simplified version of rugby played with flag belts. The rules and programs of Rookie Rugby tie together child development, healthy activity, fair play, fun and safety. Rookie (flag) Rugby is used in PE classrooms and after-school programs throughout the USA.
The 6 week program will include instruction and a rookie rugby ball at the end of the session for participants to keep.
To learn more about Rookie Rugby watch this video: USA Rookie Rugby
Registration and Refund Policies
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.