Come join the very cool and fun elementary school summer science program!! Each day the kids will explore up to 20 weird and wacky hands-on science experiments and will make and take home at least 10 different projects. The scientists are fast paced and funny and your kids will be thoroughly entertained (they’ll even learn some interesting things too!) We will explore weird motions, flying things, air and water pressure, crazy chemistry, light and sound, science magic, magnets, and more! Each child receives a Free Scientist Trading Cards Boxed Set. Hope to see you there!
Registration and Refund Policy
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program by the first scheduled day of the program. (Effective Fall 2018)
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
What to bring to class
WHAT TO BRING: Something to drink, lunch and a snack.