Incrediflix- Learning, Filming, Fun!
Stop Motion Experience
A full 360° immersion into the world of stop motion film making! Students work in groups rotating through filming stations around the room collaborating as an entire class on videos using 4 different styles of stop motion animation. Work with a variety of styles including time-lapse animation, action scene animation, and live action animation!
ACTION MOVIE FLIX
Use green screen, camera tricks, & special FX? to create an action-packed live-action adventure movie! Collaborate with your group as you write, act, & direct in this INCREDIbly exciting? ?camp where you’ll be taught Hollywood stunts to thrill the entire audience. *Flix downloadable within a month after camp ends.
There are no limits to where your imagination can take you! You and your group will brainstorm, film movies on a green screen background, and add voice-overs to clay characters that you create. *Flix downloadable within a month after camp ends.
COMBINE BOTH THE ACTION MOVIE FLIX AND IMAGINATION FLIX INTO A FULL DAY OPTION! IF YOU CHOOSE BOTH CLINICS MAKE SURE TO BRING A LUNCH! SUPERVISE LUNCH FROM 12p-1p.
Check out their website:
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.