Every week children will be introduced to a new sport including basketball, baseball, soccer, and floor hockey. Each class will incorporate age-appropriate skills, within a structured coaching environment, to help develop coordination, agility and in still a love of team play in each child. With the children playing a number of different sports, you will see a progression in their catching, throwing, kicking and basic coordination abilities. (When registering a 3 year old child, they must have taken at least 1 Little Sports Stars class before they can participate in the Sports Stars Program)
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.