Summer Tennis Clinic
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This program is intended for boys and girls of all skill levels. Children will learn correct form on all strokes as well as learn the basics of singles and doubles strategies. Clinic is taught by former girl's varsity tennis coach Scott Froman
*Please bring your own tennis racket.
Sneakers, hat, sunscreen and water are recommended.
Friday will be a make up day if needed due to weather.
Clinic taught by former girl’s varsity tennis coach Scott Froman.
Please bring something to drink, wear sunscreen, and bring a tennis racquet
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.